Thursday 29 November 2012

Kate Middleton is PREGNANT!!

It's official. The wife of the third in line to the throne is expecting a baby. We are to have a new member of the Royal Family. Break out the bunting!

How do I know this? My source is the morning drive time show on Heart radio. According to the presenter this morning, her dog predicted a royal baby by the end of the year. This was confirmed by a member of the public who said Prince William smiled when presented with a babygro by a member of the public emblazoned with the slogan, "Daddy's copilot".

Who needs clearblue or any other pregnancy test with this cast-iron evidence.

People of Britain take this as a call to arms (well knitting needles). Start knitting bootees and baby jumpers now.

JR

ps, for legal reasons I should probably put that I am being ironic. As far as I'm aware the Duchess of Cambridge is not pregnant. This is purely a comment on the idle speculation which I found so amusing on my way into work. If, however, she is pregnant; may I be the first to offer my congratulations to the couple and wish them a healthy, happy baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment