Wednesday 7 November 2012

Quiet

Sorry I've been a bit quiet recently. I've spent the last week or so bouncing about between some very short term contracts. I can't exactly say it's been relaxing, challenging, fulfilling  or lucrative but at least there's some cash trickling into my bank account.

Fortunately, there is the prospect of something a bit longer term on the horizon. Hopefully this will bear fruit and feed my slight food addiction for the next wee while.

As I have said before, the deeply, deeply frustrating thing is that I'm absolutely raring to go. Give me a good job and I will go at it both barrels and give it my all. Without wishing to sound conceited, I have the intellectual capacity to pick up a lot of things quickly. I also have the personality to fit into most teams and groups of people without too much effort. All in all I think I'm reasonably employable and I would be an asset to any companies that choose to give me go.

On the plus side, I now have some fantastic recruitment consultants on my side. This goes up to and includes a few vouching for me personally despite the fact that my CV doesn't quite tick all the boxes.

Hopefully, fingers crossed, something long-term will crop up soon and I can crack on and give it my all.

JR

No comments:

Post a Comment