Sunday 25 September 2011

Update on Previous Post

I am writing this on my mobile so I can't do all the fancy link stuff to the previous post referred to above. Not entirely sure I could have done it on my computer to be honest!

Suffice to say, in a previous post I wrote about how I work for a private ambulance service to get a bit of cash while job hunting. As part of this, I provide medical cover for a club that runs, rather unusually, during the day on Sundays.

Last time I was there I wrote about how schocked I was by some of the antics that went on; specifically girls wearing virtually nothing the flashing their boobs - encouraged by the organisers. Today, I worked at the same club and things sank to a new low.

Firstly there was the girl I saw tuck in her top. So far, so good. However to do this she lifted the lower hem of her skirt (such as it was) up over the waist band and tugged the top down. Her skirt was essentially inverted and round her chest. Now had I been treating someone in the ladie's cloakroom and she had (unaware of the presence of a big, hairy scotsman) done this in front of the mirror, it would have been fair enough; if a bit exhibitionist. She did this in the middle of a crowded dance floor. She was not wearing substantial underwear.

Another girl's mates decided it would be rather fun to lift the back of her dress up, exposing her essentially bare buttocks. Said dress admittedly was little more than a linnen sheet safety-pinned round her but it offered marginally more modesty.

Finally, at the girls only stage session, not content with flashing boobs, one girl decided it would be fun to lift her skirt; both front and back. More of the same.

Once again, I am far from averse to seeing girls in a state of undress; rather like it in fact, but the context that this occurred genuinely shocked me. It seemed so tacky and gratuitous.

Once again I ask what sort of message this sends out to those around them and what are the consequences, intended and unintended, of these actions?

JR

No comments:

Post a Comment