Friday 29 July 2011

Lived up to the name!

Sorry about the last post. Just re-read it and it really is a stream of consciousness! It was however, extremely cathartic to get all of that out of my system.

I also realise I sound like a bit of a brat with my debate about careers. Despite my misgivings I realise exactly how lucky I am to have had (and continue to have) the opportunities I enjoy. I have a tremendously supportive family, friends that are unwavering in their encouragement and qualifications from some of the best educational establishments in the U.K. This puts me in a very fortunate position and one I am grateful for this. I hope I can use these advantages as a springboard that will allow me to be in a position to look after those that I care about and do some good for the rest of society... it's just how!

JR

No comments:

Post a Comment